VTAJ Annual Conference
May 20, 2005
8:30am Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00am Jury Selection in a Karl Rove World
Jaine Fraser, Ph.D.; Trial Psychology Institute
9-10am * Communicating with your jury: What works & what doesn’t
* How to deal with your strengths & weaknesses in voire dire
10:15am -12pm * Using focus groups to increase probabililty of success
* Using psychological techniques to predict juror favorability
Keynote Speaker: Todd Smith, ATLA President
Annual VTAJ Business Meeting
2:00 - 4:00pm Maximizing Client Recovery by Effectively Addressing
Liens & SubrogationClaims
Moderator: Michael Green
* Workers' Compensation, Medicaid & Medicare Liens and Interests:
Christine Hummel & Heidi Groff
* ERISA and Hospital Liens: James Runcie
* Hardship Cases : John Schraven
Vermont Association for Justice and Our Commitment to Justice
Find a LawyerSearch for professional legal help for personal injury issues.
Legislation & AdvocacyLearn about state and national legislation.
Trial TalkRead what's new at VTAJ.
Vermont Court NewsFind out the latest in Vermont law.
About MembershipJoin a professional membership with a shared vision.
Events and EducationAttend a CLE or networking event.